In 1956, Robert Thomas formed a new business under the name Robert Thomas Construction Company. In 1965, Harold Marker, after 12 years with a large commercial construction firm, formed a partnership with Bob Thomas and the company was renamed Thomas & Marker Construction Co.
In 1984, Harold Marker became the sole owner when Mr. Thomas retired and the company continued to grow and flourish. In 2000, the company opened another location in Marysville to handle the growing amount of clients in the central Ohio area.
The Marker family still owns the company, and there are now three generations providing strong leadership and guidance.